Want to work with world-class coaches serving the best clients on the planet?
Coaching for Harrison Latham offers an amazing culture, incredible benefits, and opportunities to make your mark on the world. Check out who we are and if it’s a fit apply to join our team. We would love to have you!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have!
Benefits of Coaching for Harrison Latham
- Network & support system of professional world-class coaches
- Revenue from one-on-one and group coaching
- Book publishing opportunities
- Annual coaches retreat
- Additional revenue opportunities for sales and strategic development
What do Harrison Latham Coaches Do?
- One-on-one and group coaching with our corporate clients
- Maintain coaching records & written reports
- Participate in the Harrison Latham coach community
- Attend our annual Harrison Latham coaching retreat
Harrison Latham Coach Requirements
What do I need to become a Harrison Latham Coach?
- Be accredited ACC or higher
- Be a published author (We can help you get published)
- Have public speaking experience
What are the steps?
- Complete the application form on this page
- Aimee will schedule an interview chat with you
- Together, we’ll determine if this is a good fit.